3D Printer filament ABS 1.75/3.0mm PLA 3d printing filament for 3d
printer 1kg/roll 5kg/roll
PLA 3D printer filaments information:
PLA is derived from cornstarch, sugar cane, and tapioca root,
making it a bio-degradable plastic that emits a sweet popcorn-like
aroma when heated. A type of biodegradable plastic derived from
biological substances rather than from petroleum. The quality of
PLA being more easily shaped or molded, and 100% eco-friendly,PLA
is fairly strong, but may be more brittle depending on the object’s
geometry, not require a heated build platform as compared to ABS
(though one can be helpful).It most used for Medical, Education,
Food and Life industry.
|Bed Temp||Optional or 40—60℃|
|Bed Setting||Masking tap or temperature resistant heat tape|
|Applicable Models||FDM—3D Printer|
1. Made from a premium grade 100% plant based virgin raw material
designed specifically for 3D printing.
2. Absolutely no additives or modifiers! (Why is this important?
Read more further down)
3. Extremely smooth and consistent.
4.100% stronger than standard PLA and even much stronger than most
5.The filament is completely non-brittle and will not snap or break
at any point before during or after printing.
6. Faster crystallization, improved bridging performance and
7. Allows for faster printing speeds.
8. Ideal for high resolution and small detail prints.
9. Warp free with good build plate adhesion.
10. Improved mechanical properties. (See technical data below)
Non-toxic; Safe for use at home, office and school environments.
1. All of our 3D printer filaments are 100% virgin material,never
use recycled material or regrind material,and all had achieved the
2. Before the mass production,our engineer always do the test to
make sure that each batch of new raw materials must be printed by
3. The Laser diameter runs automatically to control the diameter of
the filaments and keeps it in a right range of 1.75/3.0mm,and our
engineer will adjust it immediately when it alarms to indicate of
wrong size,and this unqualified filament will be cut off and never
4. To keep the filaments dry,each roll of filament is packed in a
vacuumed polybag with a desiccant inside of it.