Imported Granule Filament PLA 13 Colors 3D Filament 1KG 1.75mm
Plastic Consumables Material 3D Prin
PLA (polylactides) are synthetic polymers belonging to the
polyesters. They are used to make plastic that is obtained from
renewable sources (such as cornstarch). This makes PLA a
biocompatible raw material. 3D printing Filament is often not a
pure PLA, but a so-called PLA blend, whose basic structure is
enriched with additives to obtain certain desired properties. All
Elegoo PLA filaments are sealed with desiccant for storage and
1.Material: Raw materials are all imported from the United State,
there’s absolutely no defective, recyled raw materials or in it.
2. Weight: The net weight of Consumables is 1kg, component fully.
3. Appearance,: Pure color
4. Repeated Teat Results:Compared with ordinary low consumables on
the market, this material toughness stength, higther hardness,
printing support artfifacts more easily removed.
5. Suiable temperature: This product can adapt to 195-220 degrees,
but the low temperature will impact extrusion, high temperature
influence cooling, so it is recommended that the temperature at
195-220℃ is the best. The above information is for reference only,
the room temperature, machine structure and performance may have
differences in various cities, so the best temperature is
dissimailar with the suggested one, it’s better to make choices
according to actual condition. Setting print temperature just 10℃
could solve the low-viscosity problem. If there is a low viscosity
printing, relative to the temperature of print ten degrees is ok.
|Color||more than 50|
|Best printing temperature||200℃|
|Heating bed temperature||50℃|
|Heat Distortion Temperature||80℃|
1. Made of good quality PLA material.
2. Compatible with most of the 3D printers.
3. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the
printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to
4. PLA is a common type of biodegradable filament which is derived
from renewable resources, such as corn starch, tapioca roots, chips
or starch, or sugarcane.
5.PLA allows higher print speed, more accurate placement of
material with proper cooling and thinner build heights, because of
it has less resistance from the plastic coming out the nozzle.
6. It smells like cotton candy scent when it is used.
7. Various colors for selection.
8. Dimensional accuracy within plus or minus 0.02mm.