Net arrangement 3d printing pla+ filament 1.75mm 1kg
PLA (Polylactic Acid) is a biodegradable (under the correct
conditions) thermoplastic derived from renewable resources such as
corn starch or sugarcane. It is one of the most popular
bioplastics, used for many applications ranging from plastic cups
to medical implants.
PLA filament is most popular and widely used. It's the easiest
filament for 3D printer and provides good visual quality. It is
very rigid and actually quite strong, but a little brittle. PLA pro
(or call PLA+) is evolution product and effective solve brittle
1. Made of good quality PLA material
2. Compatible with most of the 3D printers
3. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the
printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to
4. PLA is a common type of biodegradable filament which is derived
from renewable resources, such as corn starch, tapioca roots, chips
or starch, or sugarcane
5.PLA allows higher print speed, more accurate placement of
material with proper cooling and thinner build heights, because of
it has less resistance from the plastic coming out the nozzle
6. It smells like cotton candy scent when it is used
7. Various colors for selection
8. Dimensional accuracy within plus or minus 0.02m
PLA pro (PLA+) Filament
1.75 / 2.85 / 3.00 mm
200~ 220 ºC
Hot bed temperature
0 ~ 50 ºC
20~ 60 mm/s
3-15 days upon receipt of deposit
Express /Air shipping / By Sea
1. PLA pro (PLA+) is stronger than normal PLA, no brittle when
2. PLA pro (PLA+) is neat rows and avoid tangle problems.
3. PLA pro (PLA+) is better and smoother surface than normal PLA.
4. PLA pro (PLA+) is less wrapping than normal PLA and more stick
to heating bed.
5. Easy printing:
Good melt flow rate makes printing process very easy.
6. No need hot bed:
Low shrinkage effectively reduces wrapping / curling layers.
7. Wide range temperature from 190 ℃ ~220 ℃:
Suitable for assorted 3D printer, Makerbot, UP, Luzbot, Leapfrog,
Reprap, Ultimaker, Mendel, Prusa, Raise3D and etc.
8. Good toughness, High strength, High stiffness.